1. Any car or station wagon, 4-6
cylinder. RWD cars, not to exceed more than 106” wheel base. FWD
cars, not to exceed more than 109” wheel base. No full framed cars.
2. All glass, plastic, fiberglass, chrome
molding, door handles, mirrors, etc., must be removed.
3. No broken glass in doors.
4. All flammable materials must be removed,
such as, carpets, upholstery, headliners, and back seats.
5. All airbags must be removed.
6. All objects in trunk area, including
spare tire, rims, and parts, need to be removed.
7. Car must be swept clean of any loose
objects inside the car, and inside the trunk.
8. All of this MUST be removed before
arriving at the event.
9. Doors must be wired or welded. If
welded, plates may be 3” wide X ¼” thick, using a 5 inch on 5 inch off
pattern. Driver’s door may have a piece of plate or channel on it for
safety. These may not extend more than 6 inches past the door seam on driver’s
10. Hoods may be wired in 6 places. You must have a hole,
12" X 12" cut in the hood, over the carburetor. Cut outs may be
bolted with a maximum of (10) 3/8" bolts.
11. Hoods must be opened during inspection.
12. Trunks and tail gates must be wired in 6 places. Must
have a 10” X 10” hole in center of trunk. Cut outs may be bolted with a
maximum of (10) 3/8" bolts. Trunks and tailgates must remain stock
and in the stock position.
13. Absolutely no tucking or wedging.
14. Original gas tanks must be removed and cannot be reused inside
car. Tank must be moved and mounted securely in center of rear seat
location. The tank must be mounted securely, and covered with a
non-flammable material. If the tank moves at all, it is considered to be
"un-secure." Tank protectors are NOT permitted. All fuel connections
must be tightly secured and double clamped. No plastic tanks permitted.
Must be metal boat tank or fuel cell SAFETY
15. Electric fuel pumps must have a shut off switch within the
drivers reach that is visibly marked, on and off for safety officials.
16. The radiator must be water only.
17. **Battery – One battery, any size allowed. Must be
mounted on passenger floor board and covered.
18. No studded tires, screws, or wheel weights permitted. No
restrictions on tread patterns. Double, glued, and/or tube tires
permitted. Valve stem protectors permitted.
19. Must be stock compact bumpers on both the front and the
back. You may weld two straps from top of bumper to core supports on the
front bumper. This is not to exceed 4” wide X ¼” thick. Must be factory mounting bracket, bumper may
be welded to bracket to frame.
20. You must have a minimum of two straps, welded in the windshield
area, from the cowl to the roof.
21. Suspension must be factory in front and rear. No
exceptions. Must bounce. No leaf spring conversions.
22. Highly recommended 4 point cage, 4" in diameter, A-pillar
to A-pillar, B-pillar to B-pillar, and from bar to bar on the inside of the
doors. Cage cannot be welded to the frame. A roll bar is highly
23. Roof signs mandatory 20X20.
24. Maximum of 3 returns through inspection. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
25. May have one rear window bar 2X2 square tubing or pipe, or
3”wide X 3/8” thick flat bar. May attach no further than 6” on roof and
within 3” of where trunk meets speaker deck.
26. If this car does not meet this rules, or you stretch a rule, it
will NOTrun in the stock
class, it will be moved to run in the regular adult compact heat, or not
permitted to run.
27. Official’s decisions are final!
28. See general rules!!! HAVE FUN AND THINK SAFE!!!
QUESTIONS/CLARIFIATIONS REGARDING RULES CONTACTLUKE SPROUCE (330) 708 - 3214TONY COOPER (330) 383-6131PROMOTIONAL AND EVENT QUESTIONS CONTACT:BRIAN MCCULLEY (330) 853-1072